Review: Dolly Eye Crayon Brown Lens

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

This is the second pair I received from Uniqso. The first being my favorite ones, the Kimchi Prince Black.
They are still really sweet and nice. I totally recommend them!

Diameter
: 14mm
Base Curve
: 8.6mm

Water Content
: 42%












First of all I would just like to point out... THEY HAVE THE CUTEST VIALS ON EARTH! Hahahaha. So cute. O(≧∇≦)O Haha. Well anyway, in the vial, they looked so transparent that why It was a big shocker when I  finally used them! They're so opaque! O_O Amazing. I can't even. They're really nice light lens. I totally recommend these for people who want lighter colored eyes. They're so opaque and amazing looking!

Design: /5 -- Nice and opaque. They make me have light brown eyes!
Enlargement: /5 -- They don't enlarge my eyes :(
Comfort: /5 -- Comfortable but I need to apply some eyedrops!
TOTAL: /5 -- I love them for everyday but they're not for people who want bigger dolly eyes!


These lens are retailed for: $USD16.11  
So pretty cheap for such pretty brown lens.

Check it out here:

http://www.uniqso.com/Circle-Lens/Natural-Big-Eyes/Dolly-Eye-Crayon-Brown/flypage.tpl.html?keyword=crayon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe