Outfit: My D.I.Y. Shorts look surprisingly good!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I blogged about my D.I.Y. shorts before and I really loved how they turned out but I rarely ever get a chance to wear them, that's why I'm so glad that I had the chance to wear them out yesterday. ♥ I decided to pair the shorts with black! Cause I'm hardcore like that O_O Lol. Joking. I'm wearing the ring I got for 20 pesos so it was roughly only worth $0.46 cents! Hahaha! But it looks so pretty. I'm loving pastel colors lately! And I'm glad it's christmas break already. I CAN NOW SLEEP! At last! No thinking about my thesis for 2 weeks and such. :D






Anyway, I was thinking of buying a new wig. A gift for myself :> Do you think I'd suit this wig? Please do tell me. I need help :3 I will review my new lens this week. So much to do so little time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe