Haul: Feels like winter

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Been obsessed with Christmas ever since December has started and I wish I lived in a chilly place cause I want to wear all the fuzzy clothes I could find but anyhow, I don't so I settled for some stuff I could use even with the tropical winter weather we have here. Terranova had a sale so I bought some things considering I promised my mom to lessen my shopping habbits, I still bought these even though I don't actually use them often. Hahaha. My favorite purchase was the white knit beanie and the lace trimmed thigh highs. They look super duper cute. Anyone know how I could wear these? Please tell me! :) Especially mori inspired outfits. :D








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe