Coastal Cleanup @ Cannibad

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Last week we went to the beach to do some cleaning :) It's because me and my friends volunteered to join in. The beach was so beautiful and it was such a waste that people living near there weren't taking care of it. :( Anyway, I took some photos before we got there and after we finished cleaning. Look! :> BTW, excuse my makeup-less face. I was at the beach, who'd wear a lot of makeup there O_O Hahaha.


 















The beach made me so tan but it was all good. I enjoyed every minute :D Especially the cleaning bit and the cliff diving bit :D I will be back with reviews and stuff so please stay tuned. Sorry for the really slow posts. :< School is being such a bitch these past days :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe