11 question tag

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rules that must be posted:


Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.

11 facts about me:
  1. I don't like eating fish except for raw fish. I love sashimi and sushi.
  2. I love buying cheap clothes but I hate buying cheap shoes and bags. 
  3. I play COD, HoN and DoTA.
  4. I have more guy friends than girl friends.
  5. I accidentally lost the songs in my iPod yesterday. FML ;_;
  6. I really love coffee and tea but only IF they have milk or creamer. 
  7. I never want to go back to having dark black hair.
  8. I eat rice a lot. I eat rice for breakfast, lunch, snack time and dinner. HAHAHA!
  9. I have acne. /wrist 
  10. I love british indie bands!
  11. I always buy stuff that I don't actually use. 
11 questions I need to answer:

1. What do you do on really cold days?
I usually just sleep. I love wearing socks to bed when it's really cold! Oh and sometimes, I just like to stay in bed and watch a movie while drinking hot creamy coffee! (-ェ-)

2.Would you rather have the ability to fly, or the ability to breathe underwater? Why?
Definitely I'd love to have the ability to fly! So that I'd easily go to Japan and buy the lashes I need if ever I'd run out of lashes. And so I'd easily go to the people that I love. Or maybe easily go to McDonald's when I'm really really hungry. Lol.
3. If you had to give up on favourite food, what would be the most difficult?
Maybe sushi! Or pizza. I think I HAVE to eat them atleast once a week! O_O
4. What is your dream job?
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a cashier. Hahaha. I don't know. Maybe I wanted to press all the damned buttons on the cash register! HAHAHA! Lol. But now, hmmm. I wish I had lots of makeup skills cause I want to be a makeup person or maybe a fashion designer too. But I lack the talent. Oh well. ( ̄ー ̄)
5. How do you see your life changing in the next five years?
I'd be graduate then! So yaaaay! I wish for a really happy life really. No frills needed. I just want to be happy and I don't want to suffer so I wish I'd have enough money to spend. A really happy lovelife is needed too! Hahaha. But I think I'd be more mature and more responsible.
6. What are you most excited about right now?
The new year! I love a fresh start! I hope for good things to happen the next year! O(≧∇≦)O
7. What is your favourite month of the year? 
Definitely November! It's my birth month and call me superstitious but I feel that it's a very very lucky month for me! \(^ ^)/
8. What as the weirdest gift you ever received?
It was a stuffed koala and I think it's the weirdest gift because until now, I still don't know who gave it to me. And it's weird that he/she knew that I love Koalas. Hmmm. Maybe it was a lucky guess? Haha!
9. Do you have any hidden talent? If yes, what is it?
Hmm. I think it the fact that I can befriend a person easily. Is that considered a talent? (´∀`)
10. What makes you feel the happiest?
The 3 F's! :D Family, Friends and Food!
11. What is your favourite cosmetic brand?
I can't choose. Too much of a makeup junkie to choose just one! D: Maybe I can narrow it into 5 brands? Dollywink, Revlon, Etude House, Lioele and Maybelline.

11 People I will tag:
  1. Rhea
  2. Chai
  3. Yapo
  4. Emy
  5. Vyvy
  6. Nicole
  7. Nana
  8. Jennifer
  9. Kristine
  10. Maikel
  11. Tifuani
11 Questions for the lovely people tagged:
  1. What is the best gift you received this Christmas?
  2. Do you like eating raw fish?
  3. What is your new year's resolution?
  4. Who is the person who made your 2011 a hundred times better?
  5. And who is the person who made it not quite as good?
  6. If given a choice to never wear comfy tshirts or comfy shoes for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? 
  7. How do you like your coffee? 
  8. What is your biggest regret for 2011?
  9. What is better? Great hair or great skin?
  10. One thing you can't possibly live without?
  11. How inlove are you? 
I hope everyone will answer my stupid questions! Happy holidays once again guys! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe