Review: Barbie Super Nudy Light Gold

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I got these lens from DBeautyShop. They actually sent me two pairs of lenses but I will review the Barbie Super Nudy Pink sometime later. \(*u*)/

Before I talk  about the lens, I will first talk more about the store.

DBeautyShop is an online store established in Malaysia. They serve anyone in the whole world, from as near as Korea to as far as the United Kingdom. As of today, countries such as the USA, Australia, and New Zealand are their biggest customers, proving that their contact lenses satisfies any customers who wants first-rate quality products, and more efficient services.
From what I've experienced, the staff are really friendly and accommodating. Not mean at all. They reply pretty fast too! So two thumbs up from me for that; Definitely efficient customer service!

Now... Moving on to the lens:

The stock photo:


Diameter: 16.0mm
Water Content: 48%
Base Curve: 8.6
Life Span: 1 Year
Price: $46.90





The items we're packed in lots of bubble wrap. They arrived safe and sound. They we're also clean and unsloppy! So a big plus for that. :) I hate receiving packages arranged in a sloppy manner >_<





Here are both lens they sent to me! :D The vials look really cute! Because they're pink! Hahaha! I'm such a sucker for anything pink! Lol.

Here's how the lens look in the case:

(w/o flash)


(w/ flash)


Here's how they look on my eyes. My mama said they look kind of green on my actual eyes. But I'm really loving the halo effect these lens have. I have the GEO nudy green lens too but these lens have a much noticeable halo effect to them.


Me and my very sharp cheekbones >_< Unlike. Hahaha. But I posted this photo here because the lens look really great here and the halo effect looks superb! :D They make my eyes look really watery! Love love love.


Full faced photo.... :D BTW, i'm wearing my school uniform here! LOL! So don't bother dissing my outfit. Haha.


Design: /5 -- I LOVE THE HALO EFFECT. And the color. 
Enlargement: /5 -- I don't think they enlarge my eyes as much as other lenses. 
Comfort: /5 -- Comfy for the first 5 hours but they became much drier as the day went by.
TOTAL: /5 -- Love these lens but I need to apply eyedrops :D

If you're interested in this product, please check it out here: http://www.dbeautyshop.com/products/Barbie-Super-Nudy-Light-Gold.html


Oh BTW, please join my giveaways ♥:

Ends on November 25!
banner_副本


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe