Haul: Time to try new things.

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

This is just a short post about my haul this sembreak. I bought a floral maxi skirt and three beauty items this week. 

I've been loving maxi skirts and I only seen ones with animal prints on them so I was glad when I saw one with floral designs on it. The skirt looks so Mori >w< 

I also picked up a new BB cream, The Kanebo Freshel White C BB Cream. I hope I won't break out with this BB Cream. It has SPF 41 btw. So that's mainly why I bought it. Haha! And I also picked up the Hada Labo lotion. I just wanted to try it out and see if it lives up to it's hype :p And lastly, I got the Luminous Change Fake Lashes in #5. They kind of look like Jewerich #2. IMO. :D I will try them out soon and will hopefully post a review on them too!




I think I will have another giveaway this month with circle lenses as my prize. 
What do you guys think? *u*



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe