Haul: Nyx Round Lipstick

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just because it's the Christmas Season, I decided to buy new red lipsticks! And I wanted to buy lots and lots of them but my teeny student budget could only allow me to buy two. HAHA. Poor me. Well anyway, It's been a long time that I've been wanting to try out NYX Round Lipsticks because it seems that many people love them. So now seems to be the perfect time to get them. I wish there were Nyx stalls in our malls because it's such a hassle to buy stuff online >_<

I bought Black Cherry  and Hero. Black Cherry is a dark reddish pink shade while Hero has a more brown tone to it. I've provided some swatches but I will do a more detailed review on this when I get the chance to use them.

Black Cherry(Left) Hero(Right)


Black Cherry(Bottom) Hero(Top) 

 Black Cherry(Right) Hero(Left) 

 Black Cherry(Right) Hero(Left) 
Swatched only once.

 Black Cherry(Left) Hero(Right) 
Swatched once then blotted with tissue paper.

Oh BTW, please join my giveaways ♥:

Ends on November 25!
banner_副本


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe