Random: New facebook account, Let's be friends? ♥

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hello everyone. I've been wanting to make a Facebook account exclusively for my bloggie friends but I forgot all about it until now. So I've finished making one for you guys so that we can talk more! I want to make more and more bloggie friends. Send me your facebook links here and I will add you or add me up! Just send me a message that you're from blogspot or whatever. ^^

So click here to go to my new account:


I'm just so excited to meet new blog friends :3

And I also made a page thing. Haha. I don't know why but I just made it and how narcissistic can this get. It's only me that likes myself. Hahaha. Lol.

You can like the page here too:







Tell me what your blog pages are so I can like them all over again! :DD
Thank you! ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe