Haul: Bottom Lashes

Friday, September 23, 2011

Here in my city, I never see bottom lashes being sold anywhere here. Even in our Daiso store. So it was quite a shock for me seeing these. I bought the three designs available. (^o^)

And better, they were only for Php 80 each i think :O I forgot the exact price.

IMG_0001_副本

IMG_0012_副本

One is really gyaru and spiky, the other one is quite natural looking and the last one is kinda in the middle.

I actually snipped the natural one in half and I wore it here:



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Face: 
Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream
Etude House BB Magic Pact
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Blush (Roseberry)
Etude House Face Color Corset (#6 Shading Sexy Fit)
Etude House Face Color Corset (#1 Highlighting Fit)

Eyes:
Etude House Drawing Brow
Etude House Proof 10 Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
Upper Lash: Heart Jewel Lash (#11)
Bottom Lash: N.Y.C. (Double Cross)
Crayon 3 Colors Eye Shadow (Brown)

Lips:
Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint (Green Apple)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not quite good on putting on fake lashes. /wrist
I need some more practice \(-.-)/
Anyone got some tips and tricks they want to share? I'm so helpless. Lol.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe