Random: About me

Friday, September 16, 2011

OLA. HELLO. KONICHIWA.

( ・ω・)ノ( ・ω・)ノ( ・ω・)ノ


I'm the evil genius behind this blog. Lol. Just joking. I'm never a genius but I am evil. (o´・ω・)

Name: Marion Levi Uy
Age: 19
Birthday: November 25, 1991

Random cheese about me:
  • I'm chinese but I want to be Japanese.
  • I'm fascinated with Mori Girl Fashion and Gyaru Fashion.
  • I love french fries, bacon and coca cola.
  • I eat a gazillion times in a day.
  • I have very slow growing hair.
  • I have weird eyelids, sometimes I have them, sometimes I don't.
  • I have really oily sensitive skin. Oily and sensitive liek a boss. Lol.
  • I love Hello Kitty.
  • I love anything with floral patterns on them.
  • I wish Kumicky was my big sister. *cries* Lol. 
  • I love talking and making new friends.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe