First Look: Etude House Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sorry for not being able to blog as much as I want to. My cousin borrowed my camera and she has not yet brought it back to me. I missed taking a lot of pictures during my School's festival. So enough with my cousin rant, actually this post is just about me and my new cleanser which BTW i'm loving so far.

Say hello to my new cleanser: Etude House Baking Powder BB (Blemish Balm) Deep Cleansing Foam

IMG_1700_副本

Actually, to tell the truth I only bought it because I saw the letters "BB". Hahaha. Anyone like that too? The bb meant that this cleaser is meant to be used for bb cream removal, I think. I like the smell of this cleanser too. But I will post a proper review after using this for some more time. Because I have just started using this about 4 days ago.

Anyway, I saw a photo of me which a friend took and woah. My roots look pretty bad. But I'm still tired to do a touch up on the color. But I don't like me having black hair. I think it makes me look a lot more tan than I am. I don't know why. Isn't black hair supposed to make you pale or what? Hahaha.


Anyway, that's the photo of me and my roots! Haha!

I've been wearing headbands nonstop just to hide them. Lookie. ~


This black bow one is my ultimate favorite headband, my friend gave this one to me.

Sorry for such a short entry. I lack the photos to make a longer one. I miss my camera! I will be back soon. I promise.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe