Outfit: I'm still a little girl.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm having a lot of fun lately with my friends and I'm actually doing better now than the previous week. I can do this whole breakup and moving on thing. Yay me. I'm a strong girl and I know I can definitely do this.

Yesterday, me and my friend passed by a henna tattoo artist. Oh, btw, henna tattoos aren't permanent. I want a real one but I still have to wait till I can get a job. I'm such a good thinker.... Thinking about me and my future. Lolwhut. I got a ribbon one on my left wrist and my friend got a hello kitty one. I love bows and ribbons so much that I draw on my wrist using ballpen all the time. So dirty right? Haha. Like a little kid. But, who cares about that. Hahaha. Here's a photo of my henna. And please don't bitch about all my photos and their quality because I miss my camera and I don't want to be reminded that we're not together and that I'm using my crappy cellphone camera to take photos. But wait... I already did remind myself. Whut.. FML.

200820111733_副本_副本

It's so cute, right? I can't stop staring a my wrist. Sorry. Lol.

BTW, I bought a new bag when me and my friend went flea market shopping. It's so cute. If you have been reading my past entries you will definitely know why I bought this bag. It's because of the... TA-DA. Floral details in the flap. Lol. When I saw the bag, I was like, "Ohai bag. You're mine! Rawr!" Another girl wanted to buy it but boohoo, lucky me, I was first. So I snagged it right away. Lol. I'm so teritorial. Funny story.

200820111760_副本

So, being so excited, the next day, I immediately used the bag. Here's today's outfit:

A knit shirt and a brown paisley mini skirt.
Peach floral socks and brown oxfords.
A floral usamimi headband.
~

200820111735_副本

My face there was so funny looking! Uglyyyy.

200820111736_副本

See! The bag looks so adorable.

200820111819_副本

My name bracelet!

And here are some random shots of my face too.
Trying to look pretty.... Having a hard time.... Hahahaha. 
These lens are from GEO btw. 

200820111758_副本

200820111805_副本

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe