Haul: Chinatown Eyelashes // First Attempt: Decoden

Saturday, August 27, 2011

So all my friends were so busy with their graduation photos because they will graduate earlier than me so I was stuck at home alone so I decided to go to chinatown and look for pretty voluminous falsies ALONE. Lol. And I found some onsale. Only 3 nice ones were left so I decided to buy them. I couldn't find cheap bottom lashes there though.

Here are the lashes! Look at them. Pretty good for $1, right?

IMG_1866_副本

IMG_1867_副本

I'm such a cheapo. Hahaha. I love a good bargain. My heart just hurts when I buy something branded but super expensive. My wallet just cries when I do that. Lol.

I also saw some cute headbands. I love headbands. I love love love them. I never have those simple headbands. All my headbands are big fluffy ones and almost all of them have bows or flowers. All the designs are loud and very unsimple(Is that a word?) Hahaha. Lol. Me and my imaginary words. I bought a light pink bow headband and the bow is as large as my palm and I also bought a cream colored one with mesh and lace details. I love them both and I think I'm going to be wearing them quite a lot this fall season.

TA-DAAAAA! Here they are.

The pink bow is too cute for words!

IMG_1870_副本

The cream one too. Sighhhh.

IMG_1871_副本

And I also bought those plain deco stickers but I was too excited to slather them on my phone so I didn't even manage to take photos! Hahahaha. Such a bad blogger. Tsk tsk tsk. But anyways, it's my first time to try decoden. I did such a sloppy job because there were small gaps in some parts. /wrist. I will practice some more.

Please be gentle with your comments deco masters, It's my first time.

IMG_1864_副本

IMG_1863_副本

IMG_1862_副本

Any tips on how to deco like a pro?
Tell me puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe