Haul: It heals a broken heart

Sunday, July 24, 2011

You guys pretty much know that I've been stuck in a rut these past few weeks so I was glad that the stuff I ordered online finally arrived.

If you live in the Philippines like me and want to order some Japanese skincare products and cosmetics, I recommend buying from Geisha's Secret. She's a really nice seller. She answers really quick too!

Here are photos of the stuff I bought!

IMG_1835_副本

I looked pretty crazy while tearing out the packages. Looking like a crazy person. Hahahaha.

IMG_1850_副本

Here are my new babies!

IMG_1855_副本

This was the product I was most excited about. The dollywink limited edition set. BTW, i bought this from a different seller.

IMG_1857_副本

It has No.2 Sweet Girly and No.6 Baby Cute. Tsu-chan is using the Bambi lenses here which I think look absolutely great.

IMG_1846_副本

Here is a closer look of the lashes. They came nicely curled. So no negatives as of now.

IMG_1844_副本

I also got the dollywink liquid eyeliner and some bottom lashes from Diamond Lash.

IMG_1848_副本

I also bought the baby pink eyelash case because I'm a sucker for anything pink and anything polkadotted.

IMG_1845_副本

Comparing the lavander lash case and the baby pink lash case.

IMG_1849_副本

The owner of Geisha's Secret was so nice. She also included a pack of collagen marshmallows with my purchase. Thank you again! ~ They look sooo yummy! Can't wait to eat them.

So that's about everything. I can't wait to try them all out! ~
Till my next post, Bai bai.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Where did u bought ur
    Dolliwink?? I want to purchase also

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe