First Look: GEO Super Nudy Gray + Etude House Store

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

After reading a lot of convincing reviews, I finally ordered a pair of GEO Super Nudy Gray and they arrived just now. I'm so excited to try them out! :) I will post a review and pictures of me wearing them soon. I'm so excited for tomorrow, because an Etude House store will open! I only knew that it was going to open a couple of weeks before and I've been excited since then. Tears of Joy. I will post a longer update once I try out my lens. Till then!

Oh. BTW, here are some photos of the lens. *u*

new2

new1

See the pretty black ring >u< I'm so excited to wear this tomorrow! :O And another thing, I took a picture of myself in my friend's cellphone and she edited it. She's better in editing than me. I look great here :O Even though, in the original photo, I look eww because lately I got acne on my forehead and cheeks :O Lol.

020520111489_副本

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. very pretty! will be looking forward to your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be waiting for your EH haul ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lens~ they look very sparkly haha :D

    Oooo I wish there is a etude house here :/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe