Review: Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream

Tuesday, April 26, 2011


From the website:




This makes a clean and natural skin tone by being absorbed into your skin with a soft feel of use. This enables speedy makeup because of not needing to apply makeup base or foundation. Ingredients such as bisaborol, licorice root acid derivatives, allantoin, etc. soothe your skin and ingredients such as jojoba oil, macadamia nut oil, hyaluronic acid derivatives, vegetable collagen, etc. keep your skin wet and smooth.

* Usage : After the final stage of skin care, apply a proper amounts of it, spread it evenly on your desired part or entire face, and have it absorbed with a feel of tapping.
* Capacity : 50 ml



My tube of Lioele: beyond the solution BB cream.

1_副本

Swatch:
2_副本



Well to be honest, I bought this because it was pink and had a princessy vibe about it. Who would dare hate the packaging? It's just too cute. 
This is the 3rd BB Cream I've used and compared to the others, this has superb coverage and it smells really really good, but I like the Missha Perfect Cover scent more. This bb cream felt really like foundation. It didn't feel light at all. It felt heavy and you will feel that you're wearing thick makeup on. I have oily skin and this didn't really help. I have to blot 2-3x still. So oil control isn't that great. But this does stay on your face the whole day, and I like it for that reason. I have a love-hate relationship with this, though it didn't give my skin much benefits it also didn't break me out. It doesn't have sun protection too, so better yet use sunblock before applying this. On really humid days, I mix this with my sunblock for a lighter application. It feels less constricting this way. This comes in one shade only but it matches my skin pretty well, maybe because it has a yellow undertone to it.

The bottom line:

Pros:
Amazing buildable coverage. (Medium to Full coverage)
Really moisturizing!
Super cute packaging!
Smells great!

Cons:
Comes in one shade only.
Not locally available.
Can sometimes feel heavy on skin.
Oil control is good for people with dry skin but for people with oily skin, it's not so good.
The lid of the pump easily gets dirty. >_<



Overall, this is a good bb cream but I can only use this when it's not that humid. Living in a tropical country makes my oily skin more oilier. Haha. I use this when I need the extra coverage. It really delivers! I can recomend this for people with dry skin and for people with oily skin but for people with super oily skin like me, prepare to blot!



You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. this one is dark for me but yeah, the coverage is great, i like the triple the solution so much but i have only tried both of them on a sample :( i really want it but it's expensive and i'm having problems with online buying), you're lucky lioele is within your reach, haha. and yes, they're both thick, but my skin needs coverage lol. anyway, thanks for being concerned w/ my puppy, she's home now, we're all treating her like a spoiled baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to follow you but i can't. there's this

    We're sorry...

    We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later.

    ^ugh, i can't follow anyone bec. of that notice. do you know what it is? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @whitechoco17: I like the coverage but my skin is just super oily :)) I need a decent primer. Ooh. I want to try the triple one. But I heard that it's expensive. O_O Where did you get a sample? :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HII!!
    Just sending a thanks for the comment and reply to soompi. Wasn't too sure where to comment haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kimmm: Haha. No problem! :3 Glad you dropped by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude! I love BB cream :D but my mommy doesn't allow me to use it since I have lots of acne, she's scared it'll "create more." hehe I use it secretly ^o^. bleh~ I'm the opposite of you, my face is super duper dry D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Krishuang: My mom is sometimes like that too! She always tells me to let my skin rest -.-" Haha :D I guess moms are like that. Really? Have you seen the Hada Labo SHA lotion? That's really helpful for dry skin :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope I have not!~ I'll go check it out when I'm out ^^ do you know any specific store that sells it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog!~
    BB cream does wonders ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Krishuang: I don't know where exactly in the states. But in Asia, there is a lot of drugstores that sell it :3 Here is a link to the Hada Labo commercial! :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlOtxreG9YU

    @Jennifer: Omo. No problem :3 I like your blog. It really does! ;3 I can't leave the house without it. Lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lioelle really has super cute packaging:)..

    I heard that in korea they only sell it online/no offline store..

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah. a complete review about lioelle BBC + cuteness on each pic, what could be better? hehe... I'm following you ^^ nice blog~

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lovely CosMe: True! :D The packaging is fit for a princess. Pink everything! So kawaii. ^^ Really? I thought they had a store. >_< I didn't know that. :)

    @Lina: Omo. :"> Thank you so much! You're too sweet! I love your blog too. The pandas are just too kawaii ^^ Did you make them? I really love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lioele products have the prettiest packaging!

    i got a sample of this bb cream and tried it... as great as it made my skin look, i found it to be a bit too heavy but that's just me =P

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Annie: Yes they do! It's for princesses ^^ It's really heavy for me too ♥

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe