Photo Diary: Holy Week ♥

Sunday, April 24, 2011

With the celebration of Easter Sunday, Holy Week has now ended. Unlike many people that made Holy Week their vacation, me and my mom, decided to just stay at home and not make Holy Week a chance to go to other places. Me, my mom and sister spent Holy Week together at home and we went to the church too. Here are some random photos I took this week! ~

Churches are really beautiful, ne?
IMG_1263_副本
Some leftover wax from the beautiful royal blue candles.
IMG_1259_副本
Pretty pretty pink flowers growing on the sidewalk.
IMG_1254_副本
Vintage church chandelier. I want something like this in my room!
IMG_1266_副本
Stained Glass! So pretty!
IMG_1267_副本
The podium in the church. It's white and has gold trimming.
IMG_1277_副本
I went to the cake shop to look for some yummy cakes.
IMG_1282_副本

IMG_1280_副本
The wall and ceiling looked very appealing.
IMG_1298_副本


IMG_1318_副本


What did you do this past week?
Tell me all about it! :)

IMG_1304_副本
Please excuse my makeup-less face. Lol :D I'm trying to look cute!
Bye bye ~

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Ooh I like the tone of all your pictures :)

    & the ceiling looks so cool! I want that haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with eeunssun,you did a good job with all tone of all your pics!Do u learn about photography or something like that? I'm bad with camera T_T..

    Love the chocolate cake!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for following my blog sweetie ^^
    already followed yours..
    and yeah, youre so great in taking a photograph..
    maybe u can post some tips in taking a picture or how to make it looks more beautifull? :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jessica: Thanks love! <3 I want that in our house too. I never noticed that the ceiling in that building looked so great :3

    @Lovely CosMe: Thank you so much :"> You make me blush. I don't take lessons. I just mess with the photoshop and other editing softwares. :) <3

    @Yurina: No problem. I love yours :) <3 Thank you! :) I will post a tutorial soon, for you! :3 But I'm not that good though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (: your blog is so adorable and so are you! I laughed when you kept calling it "holy week" in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos <3 i love the church chandeleir and those sweets look delcious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you take such lovely photos!

    *******
    and gosh! thank you! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hihi~ I just saw your comment on my blog :3 I followed you ~ :D

    Lots of yummy cakes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and you can follow me by copying and pasting my URL on the add button on your dashboard :3 have fun using blogspot~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    My blog layout looks horrendous compared to yours wad! D:
    And I love all the photos, they look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @vonny: You're too sweet! :3 I'm always like that, when I have a word in my mind I always use it in my sentences! Haha. Hope it doesn't freak you out or anything! :) Lol.

    @Augustalolita: Thanks for dropping by! <3 :)

    @Jin: No problem and thank you so much. :*

    @Krishuang: I will follow you now :3 Thanks for dropping by! :D

    @Cindy: Noooo. I want your layout. It looks so peaceful :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is so cute!! Love all the pictures in this post!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Athena: Omo. Thank you so much! :3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe